Preparing for a LEED® project requires a great deal of communication across the broad scope of professional disciplines involved in bringing the project to life - and needs to start at the drawing table.
Capturing the most efficient mix of LEED® credits is the key to producing a great project. Working to develop the brightest ideas across the spectrum of design, engineering and construction professionals is where the LEED® Accredited Professionals at Verdigris Group provide tangible value to your team.
Some of the benefits our clients' teams realize from our LEED® Charrette & Advisory Service include:
* Defining the purpose of pursuing LEED® Certification
* Specifying the level of LEED® Certification desired
* Identifying the best opportunities and largest challenges for the project
* Developing LEED® Credit Strategies
* Analyzing the results of implementing each credit and developing Efficient Synergies™
* Guiding the team-members toward achieving their specific goals with relation to project completion
* Developing a format in which all team members work together efficiently and effectively
This evaluative process brings the project team together under one vision of sustainability, defining the end-goal and developing a clear means of completing each step along the way to achieving a LEED® Certified building.